• Tiger Town is indicative of the type of investment opportunity MRP considers compelling.
• Attractive Entry Point Cap Rate
• Exceptional Retailer Performance from existing anchors
• Durable income stream from grocer and anchor with shop space to anchor ratio of less than 10%
• University-town growth dynamics
• Material upside with adjacent land parcel deal making
Minimal risk of shop space leasing exists with an anchor to shop space ratio under 10%. Significant upside potential rests in the conservative deployment of out parcels over a period of years. At stabilization, our analysis forecasts a 400 basis point improvement in yield-on-investment.